Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shop For New Boys Usher with Tie Tuxedo Suit Tux Set Black From Baby to Teen


Over All Rating Reviews :
I ordered two tuxes for my boys. One is for my 2 1/2 year old who is a little short and still has a belly. I ordered a 2T. Everything fits well except for the pants. They'll need to be shortened and the waist will need to be taken in. Luckily, there's elastic on the waist! The vest seemed a little short, but he does have a belly!
My other son is 5, so I ordered the 5 (after taking his measurements) and it fits very well. The sleeves on the jacket are a hair too long, but not enough to get them tailored.
SUPER CUTE TUXES!
Get more detail about New Boys Usher with Tie Tuxedo Suit Tux Set Black From Baby to Teen.


!: Dustbuster Shop For !: Rss Readers Get It Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。