Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shop For 65% Polyester 35% Cotton 1/4" Pintuck (Pleat) Laydown Collar Convertible Front and Cuff


Over All Rating Reviews :
After passing over many cheap tux shirts that were offered in size S/M/L/XL/2XL available on the internet, I chose to take a chance on this one, because the web page offered actual size selections based on neck size and sleeve length. I need a 16-1/2 35 shirt, which falls somewhere between L and XL. L is too small and XL is too big. I was very disappointed when they sent me this shirt in size L. I contacted the seller and they explained that this shirt is not available by neck size like they advertised. They look at the size you order, and send you the size they think is the best approximation of what you ordered. Had I known this up front, I never would have placed the order. I returned the shirt and received a full refund, but I got stuck for the return shipping. I think the size selection on the web page is very misleading.
Get more detail about 65% Polyester 35% Cotton 1/4" Pintuck (Pleat) Laydown Collar Convertible Front and Cuff.


!: Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver) by Canon !1!: Discount iPod Touch for Sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。