Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shop For Hybrid Black Tie Tuxedo T-shirt


Over All Rating Reviews :
A week after ordering I received an email from amazon informing me the shirt still hadn't shipped, and to email Bealls directly. After emailing Bealls, I received another email confirming a re-order that said the item would be shipped in 5-7 more days. I finally had to track down a customer service number to find out they did not have any of the shirts and my order had simply been repeatedly canceled without notification. That's a big problem when you are trying to locate something for a specific occasion.
Get more detail about Hybrid Black Tie Tuxedo T-shirt.


!: Lcd HDTV Comparison







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。