Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buying Giorgio Men's Tuxedo Suit Made in Italy 1 Button 2pc Peak Lapel Jacket with flat front pants Merino Wool 150s High Twisted Wrinkle and Sta


Over All Rating Reviews :
I really love this tux, it's perfectly fit me very well. The color and materials are good. However, there are only 2 things not good:
-The tux looks old and not being took care of very well. It has wrinkle and some dirt on.
-The pants are extremely huge for me! I really don't understand why the tux is fit but not the pants. They may gave me the wrong one.
Anyway, these two problems are minor, I can clean the tux and fix the pants.
I recommend this.
Get more detail about Giorgio Men's Tuxedo Suit Made in Italy 1 Button 2pc Peak Lapel Jacket with flat front pants Merino Wool 150s High Twisted Wrinkle and Stain Resistant All Season Use Black.


!1!: Best Buying Tablet Laptop Save and Accessories More! !1!: Discount Mens Watches On Sale! !1!: Discount iPod Touch for Sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。