Monday, April 5, 2010

Lombax in Tuxedo - Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

Mira K. here. This was the pride and joy of my time at the Art Institute, made just for myself for sheer fun and because I could (and Dad was the one who commented that most of the original R&C music reminded him of Danny Elfman and Men in Black). I do not remember how long this took me, but I recall having much fun with this in its entirety. I just had to act upon this concept of mine when I unlocked Ratchet's Tuxedo skin the first and second time I played it through. I happen to like Will Smith's "Men in Black" rap, as well, even though I don't go for rap. I thought of doing a follow-up with Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Will Smith's "Black Suits Comin'", but it couldn't be done. Credits: --Ratchet and Clank (C) Insomniac Games and Sony Computer Entertainment America --Will Smith's "Men in Black Rap" (C) Warner Bros. Studios and Sony Records --Gameplay by Mira K. Hall Disclaimer: Created for education purposes and fun, not for profit; do not edit, endorse or redistribute ladyrumplestiltskin.deviantart.com

See Also : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping ±1±: Discount Cheap Wholesale iP0Ds for Sale ±1±: Little Tikes Deluxe Kitchen !#: Save Kabuki








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。